Wednesday 9 September 2009

..being in the way, the Lord led me..

And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth: I being in the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren.
Genesis 24:27


Notice this - Abraham's servant was 'in the way' When God led him.

For us, it has the same application - we need to be 'In the way'

"what does that mean?" I hear you say..check this out:


Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 14:6


This basically means that we stay in Jesus. If we abide in Him, God will lead us in the right direction - along the path He wants us to go down..being the right and true one!


I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16


He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
Proverbs 25:9

I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.
Proverbs 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment